Thursday, January 17, 2008

portugal. the man - 2003 ep (2003)



this will be numero dos. this is a self-released ep of some portugal. the man songs that never saw a "proper" release, but these were floating around the interwebs for a long time. i'd go ahead and say this is rare, so snatch it up. (songs include: clips comprehend and pelicans, along with three more). i'd go ahead and say clips comprehend is one of my favorite tracks from these guys. shit is hot.


portugal. the man on myspace.

download:

portugal. the man - self-released e.p.

-grizzly

2 comments:

Maraakate said...

Clips is one of my all time favourites.

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to visit my site - articles